Thursday, December 15, 2011

January Menu/ February Assignments

OK - not like you all don't have enough going on in your lives right now.  Why not think about what recipes you'll bring for next month??? :)  Anyway, I figured I'd post the menu for next month and the assignments before I forget with the craziness of the holidays!

January's swap will be Sunday January 8th.  The menu will be:
January Menu
Sarah S. - Quiche
Jenny - Orange Apricot Pork Chops
Sarah M. - French Market Sandwiches
Steph - Chicken Noodle Soup
Heather - Meatball Cheese Tortellini
Sarah B. - Lemon Caper Tilapia packs

Please make 7 of your entree and hopefully we'll have found a family in need by that time to give our extra to - keep your ears open.  Also, as Steph and Libby have to stop swapping until school/life slows down a bit, please invite anyone that you think might either be a good "substitute" or "regular" to the group swap if they are interested in seeing how we work.

I did the assignments again - and I'm trying to switch it up so that everyone has something different -- but I think starting next time a few of you will ended up repeating categories.  Remember - if you have a new category that you think would be fun to add - let me know!  I was tossing around a "lunch" category...something that is toddler/parent friendly, that you can pull out and make relatively quickly......I know some of our recipes have qualified for me (fritattas, soups) - but just a thought if we wanted to be more intentional about it (although I'm not sure I want to eliminate any categories!!!).....

Assignments for recipes for February are as follows --
Soup/Chili/Stew:  Sarah B
Casserole/Comfort Food:  Sarah S
Italian/Mediterranean:  Heather
Southwestern/Mexican:  Sarah M.
Asian:  Jenny

   

No comments:

Post a Comment